Translate

Thursday 27 November 2014

A Few Images

Hi readers, this week the post will be a little different to what it is usually like, the birding was pretty quiet last Sunday as a whole so I thought I would put up a few recent pictures from my birding antics for you to have a look through. As you know I am a photographer as well as a birder and I think it makes sense for me to bring out the photographer side of me in my blogging to make my blog more associated with myself. You will see more posts like this in the future I plan to do them regularly.

Gadwall, RSPB Sandwell Valley.

Gadwall, RSPB Sandwell Valley.

Cormorant, Swan Pool.

A straight path near Lower Bittel Reservoir.

Robin, Wasley Hills. 

Robin, Wasley Hills. 

Hope you all like the selection of photos above, they have been taken recently so I thought they would be worth a post seen as they haven't been included in recent posts so here they are. 

Thanks for reading and enjoy the weekend all- WB

No comments:

Post a Comment