Translate

Friday 14 November 2014

A New Blog Name?

Hi readers, if you are a regular reader of the blog or someone who is interested in beginning to follow the blog regularly then this is important stuff. When I came up with the name West Midlands Birder Boy I was pretty young and it applied to me with my age being young, but before I get older and the "Boy" part of my title becomes completely out of the question I want to go for a name change for the blog this will be a permanent fixture it will not change again but I feel that changing the name is important. I want it to apply to me personally rather than it making me look as if I'm a county only birder, this way the blog will become more of a reflection of me as a birder which I think is important when considering the readability of my posts. So what are the options for the blog name change. This is a work in progress any suggestions would be welcomed but at this stage I have narrowed my ideas to just a few options that apply to me, so here they are,

- The Crazy Birder- I am pretty crazy I won't lie, so this name applies well.
- The Birding Fanatic- I'm a birding fanatic the title is self explanatory.
- The Blogging Birder- I'm a birder that blogs, again self explanatory.

This took a lot of time honest, I've been writing as WMBB for a long time now so changing the name of this blog will be very weird for me, but it is necessary, but I want your say in what I call the blog so I will put a Blog poll up, all I need you to do is choose a name for my blog by clicking on it. I will leave it up for a week at the end of this week I will look at the votes and pick the winner. With this change I think the blog will become more overall in terms of what sort of birder I am, the name I am working with at the moment doesn't really reflect me well at all, it did a few years ago but I'm a different person now and more passionate about blogging so this change will spark more passion being injected into the blog and my writing. So get voting on this poll and lets get this name chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment